BOOKING Terms and Conditions
The following conditions are both of sale (including any resale or subsequent assignment) and conditions of attendance at the event:
1. All bookings are final, by sending in the above form you are acepting these terms and conditions and agreeing to pay in full for the tickets booked.
2. Refunds will only be made in the event of a full cancellation of the event.
You are booking a ticket to a themed fan convention, refunds are only made should that theme not proceed.
3. The right is reserved to add, withdraw, reschedule or substitute artists and / or vary advertised programs, prices, venues, seating arrangements and audience capacity.
4. Tickets may not, without the prior written consent of First Contact, be resold or offered for resale at a premium (including via on-line auction sites) or used for advertising, promotion or other commercial purposes (including competitions and trade promotions) or to enhance the demand for other goods or services, either by the original purchaser or any subsequent bearer. If a ticket is sold or used in breach of this condition, the ticket may be cancelled without a refund and the bearer of the ticket may be refused admission.
5. All guests are advertised with permission of the guest and contracts are in hand. All guests appear professional/health commitments not withstanding. Should a guest cancel, we will make every attempt to replace with another cast member from the same show/movie.